RELATIONSHIP HELP WITH the Relationship COACH
When things go awry it’s probably built up over a period of time.
Have you noticed that you are having continual arguments, does it feel as though you are drifting apart and your communication has broken down, or are you experiencing any of the following:
- Feel as though you don’t have anything in common
- You hardly spend any time together, work, kids, so many things taking your time, there never seems time for you or your relationship.
- You really love each other and you don’t want to give it all up, but you just don’t know how to fix it.
These are not uncommon feelings, relationships can cause us to feel many things, especially when they are not running as smoothly as they should.
Working with someone like me can really help by providing:
- Impartial support
- Confidence in knowing you can talk to someone and your conversations are completely confidential
- Removal of blame, knowing that it isn’t one or the others fault, this is a relationship
It takes time – just like going to the gym, one session isn’t going to instantly fix it because it didn’t start going wrong overnight.
Relationship help – working with me on a personal basis
12 Steps to rebuilding a happier relationship
This program is for those of you who are in need of some relationship help and support and want to work with me, face to face we will work together to find a way to rebuild your relationship. I am based in Bordon in Hampshire and I have a number of clients who travel to see me from neighbouring counties – my aim is to make the process of meeting to discuss your relationship as easy as possible.
As part of these face to face meetings, you will also receive a workbook tailored specifically to help you both continue to work on the relationship during and after the program.
How things work with me.
- No waiting time for an appointment with a Relationship Counsellor, unlike Relate, where you get an assessment with one person, you may then have to wait several weeks to be allocated an appointment
- I need to ensure we are a good fit so I carry out an assessment so we are all comfortable working together
- You get the relationship you want, not one I think you should have
- Feeling heard and acknowledged
- Get to the root of the problem of why it’s not working as well as it could
- I need participants full commitment – that’s what I give my clients
Time to get in touch?
Watch this short video to find out more about me, my experience and how relationship counselling really can work.