Deep down you know you love your partner and know you want to be together, but somehow things seem to have gone awry. You have tried everything you know but you just don’t seem able to get out of the downward spiral you are finding yourselves in. At times you get on really well, but the slightest things can cause issues, and then you question whether you should be together.
- Are arguments taking over your life, not able to speak to each other without a row erupting?
- Have you stopped talking all together, at times walking on egg shells?
- Are you struggling to feel heard and be understood?
- Do you feel you are not appreciated?
I CAN HELP YOU BREAK THE CYCLE
- I can be the one that listens without taking sides
- I can help you free your thoughts
- I can encourage you find your voice
- I can support you to find your way back to the relationship you crave
We gained a greater understanding of ourselves and each other, recognising flaws, and talking to each other, instead of arguing – Gary & Emily
- You will achieve a better understanding of each other, able to see each other’s point of view
- You will have a greater understanding of your relationship
- You will be able to talk to each other and feel you have your partner’s attention
- You will have a relationship that is even better and stronger than before.
I have many years of experience of helping couples by offering relationship help and advice to those that have got in a rut and don’t know how to get their relationship back on track.
Waiting and hoping it will get better really isn’t the answer, as the longer it goes on the deeper the resentments become ingrained, at which point it could be too late to save the relationship. There is no shame in needing help; accepting it is a strength.
Rediscover the magic in each other and choose what tomorrow brings. Act now before it’s too late and you lose the most important person in your life